- Writing: to practise this skill, you will be required to complete several written tasks during the course of the year. These must be handed in by the end of the deadline (usually a week). No piece of writing will be collected after the deadline.
- to plan, write, check and rewrite before submitting your work.
- avoid copying from the Internet (this will be obvious to the teacher and your mark will be NP).
- if you can’t come to class on the day a piece of writing is to be handed in, you can scan and e-mail it to your teacher, word documents will not be accepted.
- your teacher uses a CORRECTION KEY.